[IP] Treating Lows (formerly: I could have killed her...)

   I like the juice box thing. When JayJay is low at night, I use one
of those syringe type medicine dosers (I hope ya'll know what I'm talking
about) and give him pancake syrup. I put him in my lap and he curls his
fingers in my hair and I just tell him "Drink". He sips the syrup without
ever waking up. Then I just put him back in bed with his 2 stuffed tigers
and he's just fine.
   Hope this helps someone out there.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99