RE: [IP] Rude comments (continued)

I was diagnosed at age 10.  Had 2 really good male friends (Aaron and Todd.)
We all lived on the same street.  60 days from the time I was diagnosed
Aaron was as well.  Todd's mom wouldn't let him even talk to us on the
phone.  They ended up moving within the next few months. Didn't want anyone
else in their family to get diabetes.

It's amazing how little people know about this disease.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00