Re: [IP] Effectiveness of different sites?

>recent years were started there. If you do use non-abdominal sites, how do
>you account for the differences? Or do you really need to?

For arms, I occasionally increase my basal 30%-50% for an hour after meals.
but for me, my arms absorb better than my belly and don't get gushers as
often. Legs do absorb slowest for me and only last a couple hours and I
compensate by increasing basal for an hour after meals as well. I never use
belly sites. Overall, there's barely much difference for me. It depends on
your body mass and consistancy most likely where insulin gets slurped up

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein