Re: [IP] Effectiveness of different sites?

>recent years were started there. If you do use non-abdominal sites, how do
>you account for the differences? Or do you really need to?

For arms, I occasionally increase my basal 30%-50% for an hour after meals.
but for me, my arms absorb better than my belly and don't get gushers as
often. Legs do absorb slowest for me and only last a couple hours and I
compensate by increasing basal for an hour after meals as well. I never use
belly sites. Overall, there's barely much difference for me. It depends on
your body mass and consistancy most likely where insulin gets slurped up
best:)

Pixie

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein