[IP] Effectiveness of different sites?

I've been reading with interest everyone's description of using various
sites. But I had been told that different parts of your body had different
less effective than your abdomen, and that's why most people on MDI in
recent years were started there. If you do use non-abdominal sites, how do
you account for the differences? Or do you really need to?

--Keith Johnson, whose belly is still usable, but who is looking to the