[IP] Northern Colorado Support Group

FYI   The Northern Colorado Insulin Pumpers Support Group is "up and
running".  Our web site is    www.verinet.com/~ncip   We meet on the second
Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in Fort Collins.   A summary of our March
meeting and info on our April meeting can be found in the Newsletter on our
web site. So far our membership includes pumpers (and soon-to be or
interested folks) from Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley,
Berthoud,CO and Laramie and Cheyenne Wyo.

It is a very up-beat and enthusiastic group.  Please feel free to e-mail me
if you have questions or want more information.

dx 36yrs. pumping 6 months