[IP] Rude comments (continued)

Shortly after my diagnosis at age 5, my mother ran into a friend from high
school who asked my mother if she would be divorcing my father.  When my
mother asked her, "Why would I do that?" the woman replied, "Well after all,
diabetes runs on his side of the family, doesn't it?  He gave your daughter
diabetes?"  I don't think my mother has spoken to that woman since that day
18 yrs ago!!  Kelly