RE: Re: [IP] Dropping

> Pixie <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Why do I feel this whole thread is pouncing on me for my
> opinion and my own
> personal experience of quick drops which I know if very different than
> others as I'm a Type II? I'm getting sensitive about this.

Pixie, I apologize.  It was not my intent to criticize you.  What is
significant to you is what's happening to you.  What happens in others,
regardless of what is normal, is irrelevant when it comes to your health and

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.