RE: [IP] New pumper needs help!

Are you using IV Prep, Skin Prep, or any other prep before inserting the
set?  I use IV Prep and put the Sil(Tender) on and don't need any extra
tape.  I am also have incredibly sensitive skin and find it doesn't bother
me at all.  I am very active, and find it is cemented on to me.  Strangely
when I take showers they tend to become even more stuck to me.  But then
again YMMV.  But if you aren't using a prep you should ask for them.

-- Sherry