Re: [IP] Dropping

>Actually, normal is *not* individual

I've seen examples of it here, that some people need to be at higher average
levels than others. That is their normal, while my normal (aka where in the
mean I'm best at)  is only 75. Normal to me, is the ideal #'s to be within
based on your feelings/safety and endo's orders.

Why do I feel this whole thread is pouncing on me for my opinion and my own
personal experience of quick drops which I know if very different than
others as I'm a Type II? I'm getting sensitive about this.

Yes, dropping too fast is bad, it makes you feel like crud. I had thought I
made that clear in my first post. Obviously I had not.

I also struggled for a D in statistics:)

> Jim Handsfield
> Statistician

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein