[IP] New pumper needs help!

My son Jacob started on the pump with saline on Tuesday and most everything has gone smoothly except for dealing with the adhesives for the insusion site.  My son's skin is very sensitive and he has complained that the skin under the adhesive is itching - this tends to happen any time he has a bandaid on also.  The other problem we are having is getting the adhesive to stick.  It started coming off a little after the first bath and so I put some IV 3000 over it but the second bath did that in too and the tender actually ended up coming most of the way out.  I would appreciate any suggestions.  We start insulin monday!  Thanks                    Stephanie