Re: [IP] Nervous about start-up

> Joni , You will love it, Start playing with it make it do everything the
> book says it can do.  My CDE was worried when I told her I did this but
> I was able only spend 65 min in my start up session because I had done my
> home work she got over it.  I called my wife when I got my pump at work, I
> could hardly tell her what happen because I was blubbering so much.  It is
> wonderful and as far as I am concerned I tell anyone and everyone at work
> in the supper market.  I love it.

I was pumping within 6 hours of getting my pump.  I am an EMT... Needles
don't scare me.  I hate the soft sets... I am exchanging them for the
shilloettes... it scared my CDE when I inserted one perfectly the first time
after reading how to.

I now have near perfect readings.  I would love to go back to the Vounteer
Fire Department that told me to resign because I was diabetic.  I feel I can
do anything once again.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World