Re: [IP] comments

That is just and awful, insensitive, judgemental,cruel etc thing to say or
to even think about anyone! In life there are no quarantees...Heaven
forbid..I hope the person does not have any of her own children and if she
does I wonder how she would handle anything that could come her way!!! Oh
man..I would be so angry at this teacher and knowing me I would have taken
my child out of that person's class room.
And no matter what you could say you still have to think that your child
was in this class and at the hands of the blankety blank teacher...
Did she say this in front of your child?
I am so sorry that this comment was ever made to you.
I wonder how this teacher would feel about herself if she was ever
diagnosed with anything healthwise. It doesn't sound as if she has any self
love and therefore she cannot extend any to anyone else..it was cruel.
Sometimes we have to pity others for thier ignorance at the same time
forgiving them for thier lack of compassion..
Children are such a joy :)
Ginny type I and loves life no matter what
I was told my life belonged in a trash can LOL this was from someone on a
support list LOL