[IP] RE: I could have killed her...

Back on MDI I once switched the H and the N. had to stay up all night too.
numbers were not too bad though.

On treating Lows in the night...

We use the juice boxes with the little push in straws.  Emily doesn't even
Just put the straw in her mouth and say "drink".  Painless.  She can down 17
without taking a breath.

You might try it if your kid has a hard time waking to eat at night.

Another idea, is to squeeze in a "power gel".  You can get them in bike
or running stores.  About 25g per and they don't taste bad.  They are a
and should not be choking hazard to conscious but sleeping person.  I have
tried it though.

Curtis Lomax