Re: [IP] (Fwd) A post to the IP list, please Chen

To Chen:
I have loads of relatives on both sides of my family and so did my husband.
I become T1 at age 28 and pregnant with #3.  It never went away.  No one else
in either family has gotten it including my 3 children.  However, my 10 yo
grandson was diagnosed this summer.  He take 2 shots a day, counts his carbs
every meal and snack, exercises the same time everyday and averages 100 all
the time.  Wish I could.
I'll never know how I got it but then there are lots of things I don't know!