Re: [IP] cataract surgery

I have not had cataract surgery but have had other procedures and my pump
is not removed.
A family member and also a close friend of mine had cataract surgery and
had no problems at all ...it was easier then what they thought it would be
and they were very happy they had the procedure done.  Any surgery is
scarey but the results are worth it in this case.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Make sure you talk to your doctor(s) before and have an understanding with
them before you even get to where you are having the procedure done.
email @ redacted