[IP] reality check

Josh, I get this same reponse all the time, and from the same people! You
would think after telling them over and over they would get the message. I
either get, "You better eat", or "You shouldn't be eating that!" My youngest
son had to get into an arguement with his grandmother, because she insisted I
could NOT eat anything I pleased now that I am on the pump. Some people just
don't want to be educated I have learned. But I also feel that your ex was
being just plain mean! Does she know that you are on a pump and how it works?
Regardless, I don't think I would worry to much about it, just another thing
diabetics seem to have to live with! Denise