Re: [IP] single people, spouses, and hey, Sara!

At 08:02 PM 4/6/2000 , you wrote:
>Doreen wrote:
> >  I'm a mom with diabetes--and both my son and I have probably
> > been described as "schizo, at times hysterical, often multi-  SNIP
>LOL - I knew there were more of us out there
> >At 17, Josh may be a little younger than you're looking for, Sara.
>YEAH - I am old enough to be his mother!!!!!!!  LOL  But I guess when he is
>30 and I am 50 it wont be so bad....

I'm glad to find out that I'm not quite old enough to be your father.......

Jim S.
email @ redacted

If I'm 30, I must have been diagnosed 4 years before I was born and was
swimming in the river of deNILE for 15 years before the
diagnosis.........  (if anyone can make sense of that convoluted sentence,
they will know how old I really am........LOL)