[IP] single people, spouses, and hey, Sara!

Doreen wrote:
>  I'm a mom with diabetes--and both my son and I have probably
> been described as "schizo, at times hysterical, often multi-  SNIP

LOL - I knew there were more of us out there
>At 17, Josh may be a little younger than you're looking for, Sara.

YEAH - I am old enough to be his mother!!!!!!!  LOL  But I guess when he is
30 and I am 50 it wont be so bad....

>  know those guys ARE out there, 'cause we diabetic moms are
> doing our best to raise 'em right!

moms in general are doing their best....and I have to tell you,
ladies....step it up a notch!!!  LOL just kidding...i have met some real
gems, and those are usually the ones who are really close to their moms...it
is the ones who don't have a good relationship woth their mom, schizo or not,
that have more problems