[IP] re: reality check?

Hi Josh and all--

I think your ex is a jerk, Josh!  That was rude and insensitive, as well as
inappropriate.  And you can tell her I said so!  LOL

Doreen in Wyoming
Mom to a different Josh
(which is lucky for the ex, or she'd probably be hearing from me personally!)

Josh wrote:

... my ex said "Is there anything on that menu that you can eat, sugarboy".
 I calmly said yes.  However the more I thought about what she said the
more angry I became.  I felt that her comment "sugarboy" was extremly