Re: [IP] Disconnecting??

well,  my daughter,  geneva, age 11 has disconnected for at least two hours
while swimming or doing beach stuff  (running back and forth to ocean).

apparently,  she does fine as her levels are always the BEST while on our
vacations or at a pool!  the heat from hot pool water,  the sun at the
beach,  whatever.

also...she was at the park the other day and had put on her bathing suit
anticipating some water with a hose.  FORGOT to attach her pump.  she calls
me from the neighbor's house and says...."mom, I left my pump at home".
she was 79.  did NOT reconnect to pump until an hour or so later.  still in
the 100's.

so, in HER case...disconnection can be for a long time if ACTIVE>