Re: [IP] (Fwd) A post to the IP list, please

I have been dating my boyfriend( who is also type 1) for about 2 years.  We
have talked about getting married and having kids.  I have talked to both my
doc and gynecologist about having children.  My gyno told me that there is at
least a 60% chance that my children will not have diabetes.  I was concerned
that b/c both of us were type 1 that our children would surely be type1.  I
found that amazing.