Re: [IP] Please help me-foot problems!

Yes, went on a cruise last summer.  No problems at all.  Just take plenty of
insulin if you have never been on a cruise before you will find eating is the
main event.  I went snorkeling with the pump and swimming again with the
pump.  Just keep everything with you when you get on the plane.  You probably
already know that.  Take two extra of everything or more if you would feel
more comfortable.

On the ship they will have a hospital where they will keep your insulin cool
for you.  Only trouble is they aren't always there to get it.  I kept one
there in the hospital and another in my cabin in a plastic baggie and in the
ice that we kept there for drinks.

If you have any other questions just let me know and I'll try to give you
some kind of an answer.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping