[IP] Disconnecting??

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the help with bolusing the D.  It works fine when I don't press
the s button first :)

How long have any of you been disconnected from the pump?  I usually stay
connected when working out but when I play basketball it's a different
story.  I play with a group of people on Friday mornings(6:30) until about
8:00.  I use the sils.  Last Friday I disconnected totally(removed cathetor
& all) from 6:30 til 8:30.  I didn't bolus any extra before removing.  I was
fine during the whole 2 hours.  When I tested at 8:30, I was 148 - we play
pretty hard.  Does this sound OK?  I remove the catheter because I would
just have to replace it when I'm done anyway with all the sweat - yuk :)

Thanks for your advice!