Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

Laura and all parents,

You are carrying a heavy enough burden without adding the "what might have
happened" for a situation where IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Though much easier said than done - Accept your being human. And do the best that
you can for it to be different in the future.

There have been many times over the years that I "could have killed myself" and
that has nothing to do with intention.   If I carried all the should, could,
might, and would haves, I would only be able to say that I was alive BUT
definitely not living....

Jim S.