[IP] Forgetting about sets

Don't feel bad about forgetting about the set.  I have you beat, and I'm
the one wearing the pump, and I don't mind changing my set!  The story was
that I got really sick.  I was due to change the set the first day I was
sick.  I threw up for about 8 hours straight, then felt bad for the next
couple of days, and not normal for about a week.  I thought I had had my
friend put a new site in that first morning.  I was really feeling bad and
didn't want to do it myself.  Well, about 4 days AFTER I thought I had a
new set in, I was changing my site, and I commented to my friend what an
awsome site she put in because it looked just like new.  She looked at me
and said, "Umm, I didn't put that in."  Oops.  So it was in for 7 or 8
days.  Since then, I've writen down when I change my site.

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey