Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

Laura, your ok.........you realized what happened and that is what is
important. I too while groggy in the middle of the night, decided to change
Matt's basal rates!  Well i too learned a very valuable lesson, cause i
programmed them to be more instead of less, which is what i was trying to do!
 Luckily i checked him through the night, because of the change and caught
the lows, i think there were 2 of them. Then in the morning i said, "whew"
i'm gonna have to go over those basal rates and see what's up, that is when i
caught the mistake!!!!!!!  We all understand, and i too Hate this!!!!!