Re: [IP] Glucopilot for the Palm??

Hi Ginny,

If you're willing to switch meters you might want to consider the Precision
QID.  It stores all your blood sugar readings and then (if your doctor gets
the necessary hardware/software) he/she can download it to a
computer.  Then the values are displayed in several, very useful,
ways.  You can also print out all this information.

I got the hardware/software myself since I find the information so
useful.  Now I don't keep a log book I just hook up to the computer and
view the results.  I have something like 7000 blood sugar readings stored
over the last 3 years!

I don't know if this is similar to the Glucopilot but thought you might
want to consider it.