[IP] Re: Need site suggestions

LOL! The visual of this is just too funny! I could completely
hide the thing in my hair (it's 3ft long)!

Sherry said:
Although on a lighter note, I have joked with my husband that I
am going to
figure out how to put one in the base of my neck and wrap the
pump in my
hair do.  That way I don't have to worry about the dress.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
"It is well to be good to women in the strength of our manhood
because we must sit under their hands at both ends of our lives."
He Dog, Oglala Lakota, c.1900