Re: [IP] (Fwd) A post to the IP list, please (sarcastic comment)

I think a lot of my sarcastic comments are in reaction to comments that
have been directed over the years at me and at a group that I am
definitely a part of.....

And the comments,though probably well-meant, are still there today....
	You shouldn't have kids, you have diabetes....
	It would be too much risk to have kids....

Anyone else have any more?

I am being sarcastic with this so read on at your own risk and "throw
any grenades" at me privately.

Is that comment a personal choice or a judgement towards the rest of us?

If it's a personal choice, I personally don't approve of cheating on
spouses. And more power to you, if you're considering having more

At my age, the chances of me having offspring are slim to none. And
biological clocks have been running a long time for the age group I am
comfortable dating..

Now I know why I was uncomfortable with the original post. And this time
I am consciously choosing to be obnoxious.....

Jim S.