Re: [IP] Please help me-foot problems!

Any of you taken a Carribean Cruise since you've been pumping?  My husband
and I are taking our honeymoon this November (after 12 years of
marriage.....:))and I was curious if there were any wierd things I should
know about... ie. travelling out of the country with all this stuff.. I've
flown domestic and never had any problems with all my stuff befor the pump so
I don't anticipate the pump will chang that but I'm concerned becouse we fly
in and out of San Juan, PR... any ideas or advice>?