[IP] remember to change

Like *I NEED another thing to worry about remembering???  please.  I change
whenever I need to....and when I need to is when I have 2 or 3 unexplainable
highs in a row, OR if the tape is coming off and using the blow dryer on it
doesn't help (got that tip here...wipe a little bard underneath it to make it
sticky, then fire away on high for a few seconds...it helps!!!! OR if it is
itchy, sore...

I also tend to do a set change before I go on a trip, just so it is
relatively "fresh" and I know I am fully loaded before I have to do one in a
tiny airplane bathroom...

Most sites last 5 days....some last 6 or 7, some last 2 hours ...WHEN IN
DOUBT, CHANGE IT OUT.  I have never had a site infection, knock on wood, and
I rotate all over my stomach, sides, back, upper butt and legs....