[IP] multiple A-35 alarms

Every time I tried to bolus today after about 1.5 units I got an A-35 alarm.
This has happened 7 times!  I called minimed a minute ago and had to leave a
message because the technicians were all busy.  I tested and was "HI" so I
know there's a problem.  I just took a shot and am waiting for minimed to
call back, but I was hoping someone could give me a suggestion.  The only
thing the book says is to call if it happens multiple times.  Any advice
would be appreciated.
Julie

"Strut naked through the crosswalk in the middle of the week" -JB