[IP] multiple A-35 alarms

Every time I tried to bolus today after about 1.5 units I got an A-35 alarm.
This has happened 7 times!  I called minimed a minute ago and had to leave a
message because the technicians were all busy.  I tested and was "HI" so I
know there's a problem.  I just took a shot and am waiting for minimed to
call back, but I was hoping someone could give me a suggestion.  The only
thing the book says is to call if it happens multiple times.  Any advice
would be appreciated.

"Strut naked through the crosswalk in the middle of the week" -JB