Re: [IP] (Fwd) A post to the IP list, please

At first I thought that you were the one who sent the message.  I sure could
have gone off on that one...... LOL       Glad that I re-read the message til I
saw that you merely forwarded it.

Michael wrote:

> [...]

Knowing what I know now then I guess my parents should never have gotten
married.....  Trouble is there was nothing to in the history to predict

My family order of birth:

Me - Type I diabetes at 15
sister - congenital heart problem - deceased
brother - cancer - deceased
sister - congenital back problem
brother - if I exclude the family coping mechanisms - nothing.

Trouble is none of us have a crystal ball (that functions predictably)......

Probably a bit more sarcasm than I am willing to see....

I wouldn't wish DM on anyone and at times I have been willing to trade diabetes
for something else (IN PLACE OF, NOT IN ADDITION TO!!!!) and that includes

Jim S.
email @ redacted

Pot stirring is much better when it relates to cooking because the outcome is
more predictable.