Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

> PS.  How much carb is in a glucogon shot?  I was thinking if giving
> her that last night to counteract the insulin.

Don't do that except as a last resort. Talk to your doc. you probably
only need a half dose of glucogon anyway for a child her age. Oral
glucose is faster and more effective for a person who is at least
semi conscious -- according to Lily's endo. Gel can be used if there
is a swallow reflex, rubbed on gums, etc..... Tablets otherwise.

5 units is a couple of pieces of toast + jelly and a glass of milk.
Think of it that way. Tell her you couldn't sleep and you're lonely
and need some company while she eats her toast. :o)
BTW, what kind of meter are you using?