RE: [IP] Need site suggestions

What types of sets are you using?  I find that you can put sills in a lot of
places you wouldn't otherwise.  Such as the back, upper back, .. although
these usually involve someone helping you.  Otherwise I can't think of
anywhere else.

Although on a lighter note, I have joked with my husband that I am going to
figure out how to put one in the base of my neck and wrap the pump in my
hair do.  That way I don't have to worry about the dress.

-- Sherry