Re: [IP] Need site suggestions

>I've never tried it, but I've read of people using the upper part of their
>bum.  You could clip Fluffy on a garter or slip.

Thanks for the suggestion but my butt doesn't tolerate sets at all:( Those
are possibly the worst gushers I get, altho quite funny when I am sitting
there and hop up yipping and run to remove set:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein