RE: [IP] Need site suggestions

I've never tried it, but I've read of people using the upper part of their
bum.  You could clip Fluffy on a garter or slip.

Just a thought.

IDDM 15 years
Pumping 3/6/00

I am in need of site locations. I can't use my legs, belly, hips, or breasts
due to overactive and everpresent blood vessels. I use arms exclusively for
almost 2 mths now but my arms need a break and I'm tired of wearing Fluffy
clipped to my bra. I also need to wear a fancy sleeveless dress this weekend
and don't want the world to see my infusion set and tegaderm:) Any
suggestions on where I can place a site? is there even any place left?