     ate: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:20:30 -0700
     From: "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted>
     Subject: [IP] NORMAL
     NORMAL is a setting on your washing machine.
     Heard from somewhere, probably here!  Will always love it!
     Bonnie Richardson
     The settings on a washer are permentant press, Ultra Clean, and Soak. At
     least on the model down in the lab. Your statement made me wonder what
     settings are offered on appliances. I find I am most like a dryer :)
     Temperature settings :
       High - Cotton (you feel like you have a mouth full of it)
       Medium - Perm Press (I like it here, very few wrinkles in my day)
       Low - Knit (Definately unraveled)
       Extra Low - Extra Delicate (My husband says he needs to handle these
                                  situations extra delicately, I get crankie,
                                  stuborn and mean, often repeating "I fine @#!)
       No heat - Air Fluff (Never been there, don't want to be)
     With the pump been mostly at perm press.
     If you haven't figured out I work in the laundry appliance buisness as an