Re: [IP] Dropping

>What is an appropriate BG drop rate?

There's no such thing unfortunately., For example, sometimes it takes an
hour or more to drop 100 pts if I'm high, but last night I went from 208 to
130 in 20 minutes and felt like I was Alice going down the rabbit hole. 15
minutes later I was 81 and bottomed out after 10g of carb at 45. (I took 4
units to bring myself down, I was in a "super-site" and it backfired). It
rapidly falling over 50 pts in a short time, I retest in 15 mins to a 1/2 hr
and treat an impending  low at 80 if the insulin hasn't peaked yet. Of
course, YMMV.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein