[IP] Your last message to IP

Hi Jef,

Your last post to IP did not make it to the list because you posted from an
email address different from the one you're subscribed with.  Currently
only messages posted from your email @ redacted address will make it
to the list.

If you would like us to add another email address to your profile so you
can send mail from it as well, please let me know.

IP-Admin group