[IP] First Gusher

Holy Cow!! Today I was experiencing pain at my sight, it's only 3 days old,
it was bugging me so much that I decided to do a change, oh my god, I took
out my sight and blood started gushing all over.......my clothes, my kitchen
floor, I could not believe it!!!! In the almost two years that I have been
pumping it's the first time that has ever happened. How scary!!! I called my
endo, who is also on the Disetronic, and he kinda chuckled and said I hit a
small artery, and to chalk it up to experience. Well, it hasn't  been a
pleasant experience at all, yuck.....Next time I feel a pain like that at
least I will know why.