RE: [IP] I could have killed her...

> Hubby knows when I'm in trouble because I
> get very warm and sweat and sometimes kick
> my legs about.  However, I too, will awaken
> immediately when I am high.
Hah, I had forgotten to mention that point.  My feet
move CONSTANTLY while I'm asleep.  Just a rhythmic
reciprocating action, like I'm on a stair climber that
only works the feet (as opposed to the whole leg).  I
imagine that motion is a good thing as it likely
promotes circulation but I don't know and that's
neither here nor there...

Anyway...on a few occasions I've been woken up by my SO
with a "your feet aren't moving... what's wrong?"  To
which I've tested and found my bg is lower than normal,
but not nearly critical.

As for highs...My kidneys will start spilling at the
drop of a hat.  If I get much over 300 my bladder
(which is infamously small) sends alarms to my brain
every hour until I take a shot.  So I'm more worried
about my kidneys than anything, but at last check
they're still strong and healthy.

-Sara G.