RE: [IP] I could have killed her...

Hi Guys!!

    Okay, for the Glucagon question for Laura. To MY understanding Glucagon
is a hormone that makes the liver kick out the sugar it has stored. So
another words, it has NO carbs at all!!! It is a natural hormone that the
body produces to release the excess/stored glucose in the liver.

    I have been given MANY MANY of those in my life and it never reacts the
same on me. I have concluded that it is because it depends on what time of
day I get one. It is a HORRIBLE feeling when you are given one.

    Make sure you have a trash can near by if you do that for her. It is a
God-Send, but YUCK! I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for someone who loves
me and a Glucagon.

15 years D and pumping 3 months!!