[IP] test on carb counting

A couple people have mentioned being "tested" on carb counting by their
endo or CDE.  What kind of questions do they ask you?  Is it more like how
to figure out the carb count for a food (package labels, food lists, etc),
or do they show you a restaurant meal and ask you to guess the total count
by eyeballing it?

I scheduled my pump evaluation, and she said one of the things she will
determine is how much training I need on carb counting.  I know the basics
(I think) but I'm wondering what level of knowledge they want you to have.