Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

Dear Laura,
My daughter accidentally gave herself 8 units of "H" instead of 8 units of
"N" one time.  We had to stay up and test and eat just like you did.  I also
felt guilty "I should have watched her when she gave herself her shot."  What
you went through last night is all part of the agony of diabetes.  I'm sorry
it happened.  You are a good mom.  The question is this; Why the hell did
that meter read 471?  good luck.