Re: [IP] transplant question

Fot those of you who are interested that are on AOL, there is a great website
regarding Kidney/Pancreas tx and also a private chat help twice per week. In
November 1998, I was referred to a tx doc and have visited this chat
regularly.  There are so many helpful people in there!  My kidneys have
stayed real steady for one year now!
Here is the site:
The chat is held on Sundays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST.

I hope this helps!
Caron Sullivan
diabetic since age 6, now 36, pumping since 11-15-99 and absolutely LOVING it!