[IP] reusing cartridge

So you really do this, huh? I see more and more folks talking about it, so I
guess it is a normal practice.
Did it yesterday cause I had to reinsert a nearly new cartridge after
training ex with a cartridge of old NPH.
It was totally cool!  But I was still thinking maybe not a good idea cause I
was  thinking  I had read somewhere that  plastic can alter the chemical
makeup of insulin.
Guess I'll try this form now on cause I have thrown away aLOT of H these
last few days
Charisma :)