Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

> as far as what would have happened if
> you did not test/ go in to check.
> michael and others can answer this.
> in geneva's case, she always awakens
> if below about 80.  no matter what.
I've always noticed this same effect.  Normally I keep
my numbers between 150-200 because I HATE what lows do
to me.  But lows DO happen and I always seem to wakeup
dripping in sweat.  I would assume I wake up everytime
rather than sleeping through it because I think I'd
notice the sweat on the sheets when I finally did wake
up in the morning.  Though having a spouse to sleep
with for the past couple years has been a plus, I've
been nudged awake several times with "Sara... Wake up
and drink some juice..."

-Sara (always learning more wonder and respect for the
human body)
looking into pumping