[IP] Now I'm getting some action!

I just got a call from Lori in Disetronic's insurance department.  She's
checked with THEIR insurance company in Minnesota and they have my claim,
but they told her they needed additional information (the XYP code in my
contract number).  She is going to send that to them certified mail and
then, maybe, they'll get my claim transmitted to MY insurance company.  So
anyone who has BC/BS and has 3 characters at the beginning of their contract
number, these characters are very important.  They tell out of state
insurance companies who your insurer is.  Make sure the provider includes
them on the claim.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, getting hopeful again...