Re: [IP] I could have killed her...

just out of curiosity, laura,...is the meter used here a fastake?

often geneva's fastake (which we use at night by her bed because it is
faster)..gives a false high.  I have learned that if a number is really
high,  say over 300,  to do another reading.  just to be safe.  then I go
with an average between the two.

as far as what would have happened if you did not test/ go in to check.
michael and others can answer this.  in geneva's case, she always awakens if
below about 80.  no matter what.

mom to geneva, now 11